Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding the information we collect from you or about you and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (See Changes to Our Policy below). Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to the information collected:
• through our Website,
• in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
HTNA -- offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by Hayashi Telempu North America Corp or any third party (including our parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries); or
Any third party (including our parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
This Policy does not apply to banners, sweepstakes, and other advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties unless such advertising, apps include links to this Policy. If, in any case, our privacy practices differ from those explained in this Policy, we will advise you at the time we ask for or collect your information.
1. Children’s Online Privacy
Our Website is designed and intended for adults. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information about children under age 13, and our Website is not designed to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13. If you believe a child under age 13 has submitted personally identifiable information through our Website, please promptly contact us as provided in the Contact Information section below.
2. Information We May Collect About You Our Website provides information regarding our products and services (“the Offerings”) as well as information about potential job opportunities. As a result, we may sometime collect personal information in process of providing the Website content to our customers, prospective customers, and prospective associates. Our Website collects individuals name, title, email address, company, phone
number, and other identifying information captured to provide information regarding our Offerings or to allow you to apply for a position with us. Personal information, or personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity or Contact Data includes name, postal, business address, email address, telephone number, or similar identifier.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
• Application Data includes past employment history and dates, times you are willing to work, positions you are applying for, date you can start work, and a resume that you may choose to download when filling out our online application.
• Transaction Data includes details about products that we may send to you.
• Usage Data or Navigation Data includes information about how you use the Website.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
3. How We Collect Information About You
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
• Direct Interactions. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by communicating with us via e-mail or otherwise providing information through the Website. This includes information you provide when you provide your name, email address, subject, and message on our form to get into contact with us.
• Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies). • From our Service Providers. This includes businesses that collect your personal information on our behalf to help us respond to consumer inquiries, conduct market research, and comply with legally mandated disclosure requirements. • Other Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. We may receive information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies or from third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, social network platforms, analytics providers, and search information providers.
4. Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Our Website uses automatic data collection technologies to distinguish you from other Website users. This helps us deliver a better and more personalized service when you browse our Website. It also allows us to improve our Website by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store your preferences so we may customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website. Although we do not currently collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online Website, we may engage in behavioral advertising in the future. We use Google Analytics to perform analytics for our Website, which may include tracking your interactions with our Website and to storing information, such as what time you visited it, whether you have visited it before and what site referred you to it. Website measurement statistics may be used to personalize your website experience, as well as to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate – statistics on website activity. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our web presence and to compile statistical reports. Additional information about how Google Analytics collect and processes data can be found here.
Certain internet browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether that reflects your preference. Please note that with respect to our Website, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. If you do not wish to participate in behavioral tracking activities, you should follow the opt-out process described in Your Choices About Your Information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with products and services, process your application for employment, communicate with you, deliver our newsletter, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using information to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the information we collect include:
• To carry out your requests, respond to your questions and comments, and in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided information to us. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our Offerings, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
• To assist in diagnosing problems, system administration, and monitoring our system performance and traffic.
• To assess your application for employment and/or the resume you provided to us.
• To contact you regarding Offerings which may be of interest to you.
• To communicate with you about content or other information that you have posted or shared on or through our Website.
• To personalize your online experience while using our Website and to help us administer, run, evaluate, and improve our Website.
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and other requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• To protect and enforce our and others’ intellectual property rights; to protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; and to protect the health and safety of our Website users, our associates, or the general public.
• To verify your identity so that we can respond to a request you make under applicable law.
• To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about consumers is among the assets transferred.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information.
• Use for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use non-personal information for any purpose.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share your personal information with:
• Any associate, officer, representative, or agent of HTNA, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all other related business entities of HTNA.
• Business partners, suppliers, service providers, sub-contractors and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization).
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our associates, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Your Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal information uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following control mechanisms over your information:
• Third Party Websites. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, co-sponsors of promotions and affiliates, or plug-ins enabling third-party features. If you follow a link to any third-party website or engage a third-party plug-in, please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these third parties.
• California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices regarding your personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
• Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices regarding your personal information. Please see our Nevada Privacy Rights section below for more information.
9. Data Security The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to take care when providing information in public areas where any Website visitor can view.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. At this time, we do not engage in this type of disclosure.
11. Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online Website. We currently do not sell covered information.
12. Changes to Our Policy
13. Contact Information
Hayashi Telempu North America Corp
14328 Genoa Ct.
Plymouth, MI 48170
P: 1 (734) 456-5221
Updated -- Effective:5/9/2022